Today I made some changes in my pu-erh storage. While holding the different beengs I was puzzled how different are their sizes. So I decided to compare them, from the smallest to largest. Here is the photo (as always, click to enlarge).
From left to right:
- 300 g - 2005 Chang Tai 1st SoutEast Asia Pu-erh Trade Memorial Cake
- 200g minibeeng - 2002 MengHai "201 Natural-Habitat BanZhan" Cake (front row)
- 357 g standart beeng - 2006 Ming-Yuan Hao "Yi Wu - 858 Puerh Museum" beeng
- 100 g minibeeng - 2006 Tea Expo Memorial "Hun Tie" Xiao Beeng (front row)
- 450 g - 2007 Xi Zhi Hao Autumn Da Xue Shan